Terms & Conditions
AURA SKYPOOL Dubai has a strong commitment to protecting the privacy and security of your information. We understand that you may have questions about how we collect and use the information that you provide to us.
General Terms & Conditons
- Walk-in guests are welcomed subject to availability; online advance bookings are encouraged and sold at a preferred rate on auraskypool.com
- AURA SKYPOOL reserves the right to amend or change the hours of operations without prior notice. In such an event, Aura shall alter the booking confirmation /ticket(s) for other timings, dates or refund the guest(s).
- In the event of force majeure or for any reason outside the operator’s control, Aura reserves the right with or without prior notice – to close the venue. All tickets purchased to be used during this time will be refunded or amended at the guest’s discretion.
- Aura is not responsible for inclement weather conditions.
- Opening hours may vary between winter and summer season and weather conditions.
- AURA SKYPOOL shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the guest using the facilities, pool or the lounge at Aura.
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed in AURA SKYPOOL. Young adults between 12 and 18 years old should always be accompanied with an adult.
- No food or beverages are allowed to be brought from outside.
- AURA SKYPOOL reserves the right to change the Opening hours. The entrance fee is subject to review at Aura’s discretion.
- Bookings 30 days in advance will be subject to re-confirmation if a private event has been booked for the full venue.
- Bookings are non-refundable unless cancelled more than 14 days in advance of the reservation date.
- Bookings can be amended more than 7 days in advance of the reservation date and subject to availability and subject to any change in the pricing if applicable.