Terms & Conditions
AURA SKYPOOL Dubai has a strong commitment to protecting the privacy and security of your information. We understand that you may have questions about how we collect and use the information that you provide to us.
AURA SKYPOOL GENERAL T&C’s
- Pool Entry Prices, include access to AURA for the duration of your chosen time slot, allocated seating, use of the 360-degree skypool and 1 complimentary towel per person, additional towel and AURA robe rental is available. Complimentary changing facilities and lockers are available. Entry prices do not include any food or beverage and are non-redeemable. No outside food or drinks are permitted. For reservations inclusive of a minimum spend, any unredeemed amount on the day is non-refundable, non-transferable and shall be forfeited.
- Indoor Lounge Entry Prices: morning and evening experience entrance ticket amount is fully redeemable towards food and beverage (unless otherwise stated). Afternoon Entrance Prices, are non-redeemable, any food and beverage will be additional charge. The indoor lounge includes a table indoors, you will be able to walk outdoors but pool access is not included. No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- Age Policy: Guests below 15 years old are not allowed access to AURA at any time of the day. After 7pm, guests below 21 years old are not allowed access to AURA. Proof of identification is required, failure to provide such documentation may result in refused entry to AURA SKYPOOL without any refund. 15 to 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: Bookings maybe cancelled with a full refund, if more than 14 days advance notice is given. Refunds/ Amendments are not permitted under any circumstance outside of the cancellation and amendment policy. This includes, but is not limited to, change in personal circumstances, sickness, travel restrictions, or any circumstances related to Covid-19 which might prevent you from visiting. Refunds are not permitted in any circumstance where a customer is not satisfied with their choice of seat, or the Venue’s seating arrangement.
- Amending your booking: 7 days advance notice is required. Amendments may be made up to 60 days in advance and a maximum of 2 changes are permitted per booking, subject to availability. Any difference in price for the selected date is due at time of amendment, please note refunds are not permitted for any amendments.
- Bookings 14 days in advance will be subject to re-confirmation if a private event has been booked for the full venue. Alternative dates or refunds shall be offered.
- AURA is not responsible for any inclement weather conditions and reserves the right to relocate your seating to a different view than booked if the venue is forced to limit access to views for the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team. In the event of force majeure or for any reason outside the operator’s control, AURA reserves the right with or without prior notice – to close the venue. All tickets purchased to be used during this time will be refunded or amended.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Management reserves the right to deny any guest in inappropriate swimwear. Acceptable swimwear: one-piece/two-piece swimsuit, speedo, rash guard, board shorts and burkini. Unacceptable swimwear: abayas, sarees, cotton tops/bottoms, jeans, long pants, undergarments, street clothing and sheer/see-through items or other material deemed inappropriate.
- AURA shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the guest using any of the facilities, the pool, the lounge or the changing rooms.
- Tickets will not be refunded if guests are refused entry for one of the following reasons: Under the influence of drugs or alcohol, behavior which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors as well as the usage of offensive, abusive, threatening, or insulting language.
- This ticket is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire thereafter. Re-sale or commercial usage of this ticket without prior written permission will cause its immediate cancellation.